- hole 1, a challenging opening hole, with water in play long and left of the green
- hole 5, a claustrophobically tight short par 4 with mature eucaplyptus trees framing the tee shot, and elevated green protected by a cavernous bunker.
- hole 8, another short tight par 4 with a tee shot over the river, and a green sitting high on the same hill as the 5th green
- hole 9, an interesting short par 4 with a river crossing off the tee and a severe little green surrounded by bunkers
- hole 15, a long par 3 to a green in a bowl
- hole 18, a short par 3 to a nicely contoured green
The Travelling Golfer can tailor a golf trip to suit your group.
For suggested destinations see: Golf Destinations- The Mighty Murray!
For further information on a tailored golf trip please enquire here: