"Golf on a Island Paradise"
6 nights/ 4 rounds of golf
25th November - 1st December 2021
Escorted by Peter & Heather Wood
Option to add extra nights at Mauritius or continue onto South Africa or Botswana, or do a stopover in Perth
***Direct flights are now available from Perth to Mauritius***
Mauritius is known for its sapphire waters, powder-white beches and luxury resorts. It also has world class golf courses set amongst magnificent backdrops of rolling mountains and crystal clear lagoons.
On this 6-day luxury escorted tour, you will play the best courses in Mauritius including the famous Ile Aux Cerfs, located on its own tropical island and considered one of the most glamourous golf settings in the world. The tour also includes a full day of sightseeing, giving you the chance to explore the mountainous interior with its waterfalls, extinct volcanoes and beautiful forests. Add to this a Mauritian culinary experience that will leave your taste buds dizzy, a reflection of the islands French, Indian, African and Chinese heritage.
The accommodation for the 6 nights is at Long Beach Resort, a 5-star luxury resort set on 1.3kms of white sand beach overlooking a coral reef lagoon. Complete with 5 restaurants, 4 swimming pools, an array of watertsports, gym, spa, golf pitch & putt and more ... you can be as active or relaxed as you wish.
The golf courses are handpicked by The Travelling Golfer and include 2 games at the number one course Ile Aux Cerfs designed by Bernhard Langer (we figure it's too good to play just once), a round at the Number 2 course Anahita GC designed by Ernie Els, and a round at the acclaimed Legend Course at Belle Mare Plage.
Come and play golf in paradise with us.
The tour begins with a direct flight to Mauritius from Perth, arriving in the late afternoon. A private transfer takes you to your accommodation at the 5-star absolute beachfront 'Long Beach Resort' where you check in for 6 nights, at half board. (daily breakfast and dinners are included in the package)
$2,357 USD per golfer, twin share (*$3,517 AUD)
$3,470 USD per golfer, single share (*$5,179 AUD)
*Price in AUD subject to currency fluctuations and is based on 1AUD=0.67 USD. Tour price will be converted to AUD on the 9th September 2021 with final balance due on the 16th September 2021.
Prices are valid until 20th April 2020
Price is based on a miniumum of 6 travellers in the group.
A deposit of $1,600 AUD per person will secure your place on the tour.
The deposit is non-refundable so you should have Travel Insurance in place. (For single share, the deposit is $2,500.)
- 6 nights accommodation at Long Beach Resort in a Junior Suite Double Room on half board basis (Option to upgrade to Seaview Suite for an extra $235USD pp, twin share) and late check out on the final day at 7pm.
- 4 games of top quality golf: 2 rounds at Ill Aux Cerfs, 1 round at Anahita GC and 1 round at Belle Mare Plage Legend Course (or Links Course depending on availability)
- Breakfasts and dinners daily
- Golf Carts at all courses and practice range balls
- Transfers to and from all golf courses
- Transfers to and from airport
- Full day sightseeing tour including lunch
- Fully escorted, small group tour
- Daily competitions and prizes
Packgage Does Not Include:
- Meals that are not specified above
- Travel Insurance
To Confirm Your Place
Complete our on-line booking form and pay a non-refunable deposit of $1,600 pp. (For single share the deposit is $2,500)
Please refer to the on-line booking form for the full Terms and Conditions.
The deposit is to be paid into the following account:
“The Travelling Golfer Trust A/C ” BSB: 083269 Account Number: 13 066 2440 Please quote your surname.
- Arrive a few days early and relax by the pool, play some golf or explore the island of Mauritius and Port Louis.
- Join us on a "African Safari" to Botswana, Victoria Falls and the Okavango Delta. Click here to find out more.
- Continue onto South Africa and play golf at the famous Fancourt Resort in George, visit Cape Town, Table Mountain Cape of Good Hope, ride The Blue Train and more ...
- Do a stopover in Perth, play some golf and visit Margaret River
Your Travelling Golfer Hosts