WOMEN'S GOLF TOUR ENGLAND & SCOTLAND
PLAY THE OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP & WOMEN'S BRITISH OPEN COURSES
(Rescheduled from August 2020 due to COVID-19)
18th August - 3rd September, 2021
16 nights/10 games of golf
Royal Birkdale, Royal Lytham & St Annes, Carnoustie, Sunningdale, Turnberry Ailsa, Kingsbarns, Woburn, The Old Course St Andrews (subject to ballot) plus you stay and play at the beautiful Gleneagles Resort.
Eight of the courses are rated Top 50 in the *WORLD and have hosted 62 Open Championships and 28 Women's British Open Championships between them.
This is an amazing line-up of courses!
*World rankings based on Top 100 Courses
OVERVIEW OF THE TOUR
*We'll arrange for you to go into the advanced and daily ballots for St Andrews Old Course. You will have several opportunties to be drawn, greatly increasing your chances of success.
- 16 nights accommodation, including luxury historic hotels, boutique accommodation and the Dormy House at Royal Lythams
- Breakfast daily
- 9 games of golf at Sunningdale, Woburn, Royal Birkdale, Royal Lytham & St Annes, Turnbery, Kingsbarns, Windermere (9 holes), Gleneagles and Carnoustie. (Tee time on the Old Course St Andrews is subject to ballot and therefore not included. In 2019 green fees were £190)
- Fully escorted, small group tour led by your Travelling Golfer host Heather Wood
- Daily prizes and overall competition
- Commemorative tour shirt
- Lunch & Dinner at Woburn
- Dinner at Royal Lytham
- Farewell presentation dinner
- The Beatles Magic Mystery Tour Liverpool
- Private transport for the duration of the tour
- Please Note: Airfares are not included in the package but can be booked through The Travelling Golfer.
£5,940 GBP per person, twin share (price correct as @ 1st August 2020, please confirm with TTG before paying deposit)
£7,225 GBP per person, single share (price correct as @ 1st August 2020, please confirm with TTG before paying deposit)
*Price in AUD subject to currency fluctuations. Tour price will be converted to AUD on the 25th May 2022 with payment due on the 1st June 2022.
Price is based on a miniumum of 11 travellers in the group.
An inital deposit of $4,000 twin share and $4,500 twin share will secure your place on the tour.
TO CONFIRM YOUR PLACE
Complete our on-line booking form and pay a deposit of $4,000. Please refer to the on-line booking form for the Terms and Conditions.
The deposit of $4,000 should be paid into the following account:
“The Travelling Golfer Trust A/C ” BSB: 083269 Account Number: 13 066 2440 Please quote your surname.
This is a very unique Women's Golf Tour that will only be available to a very small group of golfers.
If you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity, book now or contact us if you have any questions.
Your Travelling Golfer Tour Leader
Heather at Turnberry with the famous lighthouse in the background.
Heather is a Director of The Travelling Golfer, a 10 handicapper, past Captain and pennant player. She has a wealth of experience in all facets of golf and golf touring and has first hand knowledge of courses in the UK. She will ensure you get the most out of your time playing these iconic courses. This trip is guaranteed to be a wonderful golfing experience. Join Heather for a golfing trip of a lifetime.
Read what some of our past clients say about their experiences with The Travelling Golfer.
Other Travel Arrangements
Our experienced travel team can make any other travel arrangements for you: international and domestic flights, cruises, accommodation, tours etc. Talk to us today and let us know how we can make the experience even better for you.